MixPod- Playlist Music

2/8/09

Me and Radiohead

"My life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist:
Radiohead

Are you a male or female?
Paranoid Android

Describe yourself:
I am citien Insane

How do you feel:
High and Dry

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Sail to the Moon

Your favorite form of transportation:
Killer Cars

Your best friend is :
You

You and your best friends are:
Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

How you feel about your last ex:
Like Spinning Plates

What's the weather like:
Pearly

Favorite time of day:
Permanent Daylight

If your life was a TV show, it would be called:
I've seen it All

Life to you is: All I Need

Your fear:
Karma Police

What is the best advice you have to give:
Just , Optimistic.

Thought for the Day:
Prove yourself

How I would like to die:
There There

My soul's present condition:
Lucky

Most Faithful Companion:
Yes, I am



My motto:
Nothing Touches Me

No hay comentarios: