MixPod- Playlist Music

2/8/09

about me

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "My life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist:
Bjork

Are you a male or female?
Bachelorette

Describe yourself:
All is full of love

How do you feel:
Like someone in love

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Pluto

Your favorite form of transportation:
Aeroplane

Your best friend is :
Army of me

You and your best friends are:
Earth Intruders

How you feel about your last ex:
Who is it?

What's the weather like:
Storm

Favorite time of day:
Sun in my mouth

If your life was a TV show, it would be called:
Dream TV

Life to you is: Wanderlust

Your fear:
Human Behviour

What is the best advice you have to give:
there's more to life than this

Thought for the Day:
It's not up to you

How I would like to die:
It's in our hands

My soul's present condition:
Violently Happy

Most Faithful Companion:
pleasure is all mine

My motto:
Speed is the key

No hay comentarios: